RM Release 1.0.4 published
Releases | Jan. 4, 2019, 12:53 p.m.
This release implements 25 Change Requests (CRs), including:
- support Markdown in DV_TEXT / DvText;
- allow context data for 'persistent' (longitudinal) Compositions;
- move most material from Support IM to BASE component, including identifiers and other base types;
- add recommendations on preferred use of Guids as EHR id;
- documentation improvements.
These changes address 28 Problem Reports (PRs), most of which are requests for documentation clarification, attesting to the stability of the openEHR RM as a model for the patient EHR.
The ITS component repositories (XSD, JSON, BMM) will be released with changes from RM Release 1.0.4 in the next week or so.
Today, the majority of all the specifications work in openEHR is driven by requirements and experience from production implementation and deployments, and we expect this to continue with growing adoption around the world.
We would like to acknowledge all those who reported problems or worked on this release, and we would like to encourage the community to continue to provide feedback, enabling us to evolve the specifications to meet changing needs and correct errors.
>> Back to Releases