This space is for discussions on how the openEHR online community works, including the website, mailing lists, this wiki and other resources.
- Some proposals for the formalisation of openEHR 2014
- openEHR 2011 Transition proposal
- Community governance page
- Foundation transparency
Intellectual Property (IP) Rights and Licenses
- This page discusses rights and licensing for various kinds of IP in openEHR.
- View of a draft CC-BY-SA license
- Draft extra permissions statement for CC-BY-SA licence for ADL artefacts (Archetypes and Templates)
- Initial discussion page to establish the Localisation Program
- Current list of Qualified Members for the Localisation Program
Other openEHR.xx websites
- Japanese translation 日本語翻訳
Some notes from Erik Sundvall:
- If possible do not use cryptic/non-informative numbers etc in the URLs (even URLs deserve reasonable semantics)
- ...but most important don't change URLs! Read at least http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI before replying Make sure the URLs of currently important pages won't change now, or at least will be redirected in the cases where new URLs are more logical/usable than the old ones. Also see http://www.useit.com/alertbox/980614.html
- There are some old URLs at openEHR that are problematic and it's good if we can move/copy some stuff, (and keep a redirect from the old url). Maybe unnecessarily complex urls like http://www.openehr.org/about_openehr/t_origins.htm|about_openehr/t_origins.htm||||||||||\ could be changed to http://www.openehr.org/about/origins/|about/origins/||||||||||\ (instead of something like http://www.openehr.org/g9/20-OE.html|g9/20-OE.html||||||||||\) now when reorganising anyway.
- Make sure the URL space become semantically aesthetic so that it won't need to change again if we change tools/CMS later (since that kills incoming links, bookmarks, search engine page ranking etc).
Please just make sure we don't do anything stupid to incoming links from other sites. "Daisy" or any other system we deploy now or in the future will only be in control of openEHRs own site not all valuable links created from other sites. Please do this experiment:
Go to http://www.altavista.com/ (or http://www.alltheweb.com/)
enter the search term link:http://www.openehr.org/|../../../../../../../../../../||||||||||\ (I got 816 results of incoming links)
Then consider that many sites will link deep into different pages in the structure, for example again in Altavista enter the term link:http://www.openehr.org/FAQs/t_archetypes_FAQ.htm|FAQs/t_archetypes_FAQ.htm||||||||||\ (I got 42 results)