Size: 10-20 employees
Trading since: 2007
MEDrecord provides a ground-breaking eHealth platform completely based on the openEHR standard. We have a long history in the eHealth landscape with significant expertise on security, continuous development and semantic interoperability. For developers and integrators we provide advanced, easy-to-use APIs for the development of clinically validated apps.
- CE II certified automated analysis of EEG for epilepsy patients
- Prediction models for patients with Atrial fibrillation
- A wearable for Asthma/COPD patients
- A wearable for the prediction of hypo attacks at Diabetic patients
- Front end developers and designers.
- Healthcare delivery institutions.
- Epilepsy monitoring at the largest Dutch institute (under NDA).
- Three hospitals in the Horizon2020 myAirCoach project (funded to end of 2018) - Within the myAirCoach project an advanced wearable for Asthma COPD patients is being developed. The infrastructure is based on the MEDrecord openEHR platform. Our research is in use by the UK National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) [ref].